Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Candy Crush Saga Cheat: Get unlimited lives, boosters and moves! [Updated]


CANDY CRUSH SAGA CHEAT FEATURES:
  •  Unlimited lives
  •  Unlock all boosters
  •  Unlimited moves

UPDATE: August 27, 2018 (Works!)

Proof Video:



Some Other Proofs:


candy crush saga cheat proof

candy crush saga cheat proof


About game:

Switch and match your way through more than 100 levels in this delicious and addictive puzzle adventure. Ain't it the sweetest game ever?
Please note Candy Crush Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn-off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
You can play this game on Facebook with an application, and also Candy Crush Saga is now available for Android phones and tablets!



Tags (ignore):
candy crush saga cheat engine, cheats für candy crush saga, candy crush saga level cheat, unlimited, lives, boosters, moves, items, 2018, how to, play


GameMaster

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

36 comments:

  1. Thanks it absolutely works :DDDD Now I'm helping all my friends who can not pass any level :DD lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! it works

    ReplyDelete
  3. is this only for cell phone download or does it also work for laptop? and do I have to pay for service?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It also work on PC or Laptop. Use Firefox when you play the Candy Crush Saga on your Laptop! It's absolutely free!

      Delete
  4. how to install it ? download using pc or using my android ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing! cheat absolutely works:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can this connect with Facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am unable to download this app ... my phone is samsung galaxy core

    ReplyDelete
  8. why I cannot the survey to complete and start download the file?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am using Note 3. 'Null' appeared after downloading and opening file. Help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. finally found a working candy crush cheat :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks admin! This candy crush saga cheat is absolutely working! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm happy for you Jonathan! Enjoy it! :)

      Delete
    2. ii realy want crack please help me ?

      Delete
  12. Send me this file with step by step info
    I have samsung galaxy 3 tablet not a phone
    email plaidedhair2@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks it workeeeed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing this cheat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How to download? Plz help

    ReplyDelete
  16. please help. I have completed the survey and it downloaded but it says cannot open file on my Samsung S4. please can you send it to me at marcelzass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. can I have the cheat sent to me please e mail marcelzass@gmail.com I tried the survey and was unsuccessful. using a S4.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how to downlod?

    ReplyDelete
  19. pls send me this file tnx :) hugm3tyt03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I finally downloaded file and it absolutely works lol!! :D thanks so much for sharing it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Downloaded it but it says no file to open this app pls help

    ReplyDelete
  22. please help for download this cheat, i am not able to download

    ReplyDelete
  23. I finally downloaded the cheat and it works perfectly!!! :) ty

    ReplyDelete
  24. it absssolutely works thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Can someone explain to me and other how to do this on your Android phone?

    ReplyDelete
  26. thanks it works again
    thanks for update

    ReplyDelete
  27. There isn't any noticeable way to download. gobbledegook423@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Please help me in downloading the file

    ReplyDelete

 

Copyright @ 2013 Free Cheats and Tricks for Latest Popular Games!.